Call Us: (706) 277-2049 Ext. 105
  • YouTube
  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn

Does Hydro Dipping Wear Off?

FinishTEK has been providing custom hydrographics for low and high-volume parts for over 25 years in the power sports, automotive, appliance, agriculture, and other industries. Hydro dipping, also known as Immersion Printing, is a process of transferring colors and patterns onto various materials. The resulting look is 360-degrees of awesome. But does hydro dipping wear […]

Read More…

Quality & Performance Requirements + Test Data

Hydrographics & Paint Customers Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) within the powersports, automotive, consumer goods, electronics, and other industries have strict standards to ensure the quality and repeatability of their product. A successful hydrographics company who caters to these higher volume, production markets will not only exceed their customer’s expectations, but will use Lean Six Sigma […]

Read More…

Hydrographics for Dummies

Hydrographics Dipped in Tank

What is Hydrographics? Hydrographics is when a dissolvable-printed film floats on a tank filled with water. Placing objects into this tank is also referred to as Immersion Printing, Water Transfer Printing, and Hydro Dipping. The imagery below is footage of what the hydrographics process looks like as OEM parts are dipped into the tank. Hydrographic […]

Read More…